Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HOW DO YOU BROWSE THROUGH BLOGGER?

I want to be able to browse through blogger by subject or whatever. How is this done?? I find Blogger to be very user UNfriendly. Can anyone help me here??
HOW DO YOU BROWSE THROUGH BLOGGER?
http://crystalxyz.blogspot.com/





Ok I will show you. This is a link to my blog, there is a profile on the right side with my pic and intereste, at the bottom of the profile is a link that says see this complete profile, click the tab and scroll down to the my interests, there will be all sorts of stuff what ever subject you click on it will take you to a search pace that has lists of blogs with the subjuct you clicked on. you just look in the interests of any of the blogs and click the things in the interest section. You are right it is not very user friendly trying to navigate through unless you know how to find the subjects. this should help though.

No comments:

Post a Comment