Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is there anything wrong with my comp when it seems that i cannot upload things on multiply or blogger?

it seems that when i wanna post a blog post on blogger or even on multiply.com, the "internet explorer cannot display this webpage" page comes on.....





and just to make full use of this space, my comp's bios clock went hay wire, which makes me have to reset my comp's clock everytime i start up. when i turn on my comp, some bios screen come on...





i have set my bios clock already, but i need to find out what actually happened.





thanks.
Is there anything wrong with my comp when it seems that i cannot upload things on multiply or blogger?
If a page cannot be displayed appears it may not be there to display try using Firefox instead as for you clock if you have to reset every time you boot that's a sign the CMOS battery run down if you open you computers case and look at the motherboard you'll see what looks like a large watch battery it just pops out take it down to you local computer shop and ask for a replacement if you want to download firefox it's better than internet explorer and safer on the net get it here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/launch/?utm...
Reply:the best solution is to completely format ur computer
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment