Thursday, July 16, 2009

How to view blog stats at blogger.com?

i have a blog at blogger.com and from time to time i want to see the status of blog. the thing is, i dont know where to find my BLOG STATS option. when i went to my Dashboard, it isnt there. all i see is Post, Layout, and Setting, when i check on each of them, i dont see the line graph that shows my blog Stats.





Can anyone please help me, tell me the step by step of viewing it?
How to view blog stats at blogger.com?
you need to get google analytics..





1) sign in to blogger


2) click on view my blog


3) copy your blogger web address


4) click on customize


5) click on dashboard


6) click on my accont


7) click on analytics


8) add website profile


9) enter your website name by right click and paste.


10) Copy the code in the box below


11) click up top on my account


12) click on blogger


13) click on layout


14) click on add a page element


15) choose HTML and add to blog


16) right click to paste the code


17) save


18) save again up top


19) go back to anayltics and check that it has taken and is waiting for data.....





Your all set just have to wait 24 hours before it can report...you can track your visits by ip address for unique visitors and how long they stayed and how they found your.





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment