Thursday, July 16, 2009

Which is better - Blogger or Wordpress?

I currently have a blog on blogger, but I'm wondering whether Blogger is Wordpress is better - as in easier to use, better looking, etc.
Which is better - Blogger or Wordpress?
I find Blogger to be slightly more user friendly, but maybe that is because it is the first blog I had. The default templates on Wordpress look a little more "classy" to me, however.





One possible concern, drawn solely from my own experience, is Blogger is blocked at the school system I work at, whereas Wordpress is not. My guess is that it is pretty easy for the software to catch something with ".blogspot.com" in the web address, but someone would actually have to put in some effort to block Wordpress.
Reply:WordPress hands down.





You can host WordPress yourself should you eventually find yourself "growing out" of the confines of hosts like WordPress.com





WordPress also has built-in import tools to import your blog from blogger :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment