Friday, August 7, 2009

Blogger and blogspot is not working today i am trying so hard to access my page but i cant even?

even i tried to access other page which have same url like mine





www.@@@@.blogspot.com





but the results are these on both browsers mozilla and i explorer





what might be the problem is this ......?





can you try and tell is this working from your side or not ?
Blogger and blogspot is not working today i am trying so hard to access my page but i cant even?
it's either down for maintenance or the power is out in their area. go play a game for awhile.
Reply:It happens a LOT with Blogger. I used to have an account with them and got fed up with it because of this. I think it's mainly because so many people have an account (since it's free), and their servers get taxed sometimes.





If you can't deal with it, do what I did. Spend some money and get your own website.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment