Sunday, August 9, 2009

Does my blog need a niche topic? (Need a Blogger's Advice)?

I started a blog a while ago, and I tend to blog on a variety of things. But I've read that my blog should have an overall niche topic. Should I redo my blog to have a niche topic, or should I continue on the route I am?
Does my blog need a niche topic? (Need a Blogger's Advice)?
Not yet! you are on the way of discovering your blogger strengths. so far, I think it is completely Ok to mix book reviews with st-Valentine rant in one blog. However, if you have a particular passion for one thing, it will come up later on the surface. it will happen sort of naturally. At that moment you will have quite a few blog entries and you can easily shift your contents to a niche blog.
Reply:no need, why don't you start another one. So you have both the niche and the variety topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment