Sunday, August 9, 2009

If I buy a domain name, can I still use Blogger as a host? If so, how?

Yes, you can have a your own domain name and have the free Blogger content "pushed" into your domain name and webspace.





My blog is managed on blogger, but appears on my own domain name. You can make your blog look just like your own website - take a look:





http://www.shcl.co.uk/blog/
If I buy a domain name, can I still use Blogger as a host? If so, how?
You don't need a domain name for Blogger.


You will get a Blogger name.





You will use a host company to host your domain name.


It usually costs per month





I use Host4Profit, because they have a very good forum, a forum is a place where other website users can exchange information to help each other. There is a link on my site.





There are other companies also who can host your domain, it will depend what you intend to do with your site. Before you decide, I have a free ebook on my site, which you can download and it will give you a wealth of information.





It is called Dotcomology, and this is the link to my site:


http://www.sarahsworkshop.com
Reply:yes u can


when u register a domain name , they will give u a control panel for that domain , u can give your blogger address as host for that domain


and when try to go to your domain name your blogger site will open for u











best regards


942

No comments:

Post a Comment