Friday, August 7, 2009

How do I customize my scrollbar of my page in www.blogger.com?

Anyone knows how? Please help.
How do I customize my scrollbar of my page in www.blogger.com?
%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;


%26lt;!--


body { scrollbar-3dlight-color:white;


scrollbar-arrow-color:navy;


scrollbar-base-color:yellow;


scrollbar-darkshadow-color:navy;


scrollbar-face-color:yellow;


scrollbar-highlight-color:white;


scrollbar-shadow-color:navy}


--%26gt;


%26lt;/style%26gt;





note: yahoo is truncating some of the code... where is says nav... or whit... it should be the full color name followed by a semicolon. navy; or white;





edit to your preferences using color names or codes.





i.e. black or #000000


white or #FFFFFF





this image http://ific.uv.es/~gonzalez/webtutor/mak... is a chart of colors and their corresponding codes
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment