Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Migrate from blogger to wordpress?

I have a blog on blogger, which I want to move to my website. But I am really interested in experimenting with wordpress. Is there a way I can migrate to wordpress without losing all my previous posts?
Migrate from blogger to wordpress?
I never used Blogger, but I have went from one blogging tool to another. According to Wordpress.org, it depends on which version of Blogger you're using.





http://codex.wordpress.org/Importing_Con...





There was a plugin that was used, but it no longer works. Instead, they have a work around script to use (their site says it takes about five minutes to do). There's also other sources for this, all listed on the link above.





You're free to use WP without loosing your posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment