Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Should i choose Blogger or Self hosted domain?

Depends entirely on what you want to accomplish from your online presence.





I originally went with blogger but realised I wanted the flexibility to host my own videos, pictures and all sorts for all to see and I wanted to do it in my own way, so i ended up going with my own domain - hence i bought www.monkey-boy.co.uk from one.com.





If your just a "standard user" and dont want to do much more than an online diary, I see no point in paying for hosting. If you are a "power user" who is interested in designing your own graphical site etc go for your own hosting. one.com has some pretty cheap deals going right now too so its a good time to buy





(and no, I don't work for them :P )





Beebs
Should i choose Blogger or Self hosted domain?
If you intend to start your blog, try the best host of 2008 at:





http://bluehost-plan.atspace.com





It costs $6.95/month. (Free Domain + Forum + Blog/wordpress + Poll + GuestBook... and many many others)








******IMPORTANT*******


* This service was awarded as the best Web Host 2008.


* If you sign up for this service you will have $100 credits to advertise your Blog with the google %26amp; yahoo search engines for free! This way you can traffic to your created blog.


*************************





Good Luck!
Reply:Self hosted domain can provide much more features in addition to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment