Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When I look at some blogs on blogger I can't see the pictures. Is it my computer?

I want to know if it's my computer or if it's the website that's messing up and if it's my computer I need to know how to fix it. All I see are rectangles where the picture should be. The blog I'm trying to see is http://maximumride.blogspot.com
When I look at some blogs on blogger I can't see the pictures. Is it my computer?
its your browzer..if it's firefox..go to


%26gt;Tools


%26gt;Options


%26gt;Click on the Content Tab


%26gt;Tick "Load Images Automatically'


%26gt;Check under it's exceptions to make sure that the blog you are trying to view isnt blocked.If it is...well...select and unblock it.





If you use IE lemme know n i'l tell ya how to fix it..


hope u use Firefox..lol
name common

No comments:

Post a Comment