Sunday, July 12, 2009

Change domain name in blogger?

I want to change the domain name of my blog at blogspot.com....is this possible? If so, how? I know my links may be deleted, but what about my PREVIOUS POSTS?
Change domain name in blogger?
You can change your blogger domain name by doing the following:





1. Log on to your blogger account


2. Under Manage Blogs, click on Settings


3. Under the Settings tab, click on Publishing


4. Change your Blog*Spot Address


5. Enter the word verification


6. Click Save Settings





I would recommend registering your own domain on a site like http://www.JordanSoft.com and point it to your blog by switching your Publishing setting to Custom Domain.
Reply:Buy a domain name. Point it at your blog. Nothing on the blog changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment