Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can i have music played on my blog (it's on blogger beta) as backround music? is it possible?

Hi Victoria, it should be possible, would all depend on what blogger lets you do. Would you be able to give me any more info?


For instance, do they let you have html etc





First youd need somewhere to upload your .mp3, .midi, etc file





Then one way, if you wanted it to play you could put.





%26lt;embed src="mp3name.mp3" height="50" width="200" autostart="true"%26gt;





Another way would be to use a flash mp3 player.


There is a good one here.





http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flas...





email me if you need more help


mdcdeve@gmail.com
How can i have music played on my blog (it's on blogger beta) as backround music? is it possible?
He is correct, thats the way I always do it. HTML is the best way in my opinion. But where he said "src="mp3name.mp3", to be more specific, you actually need to put "src="url of music file . file extention"





Hope you get it to work. For other cool html tricks, search google for html basics. heres a site to get you started.


http://www.funky-chickens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment