Sunday, July 12, 2009

My blog on blogger.com is not visible when seach on Search engines such as google or yahoo?

Please somebody help me. I have created a blog 'lifeiswaitinghere.blogspot.com'. worked really hard on it, I thought it will be available on the net, but when I searched the same on google and yahoo it was nowhere. Please help
My blog on blogger.com is not visible when seach on Search engines such as google or yahoo?
There are lots of things you need to do to get your site found like getting lots of links, using an xml sitemap and submitting it to the search engines as well as creating lots of high quality content.





You can find out if it has been indexed by doing a search





site:yourwebsitenamehere.com in any of the search engines
Reply:its there. you need to let it get searched by crawl bots. i would suggest setting up meta tags to draw bots to your site so it gets indexed faster.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment