Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is the free version of blogger ok?

is the free version just as good as the paid version? My mom has typepad and i really like it but can't afford it right now. with the free blogger can i make it my own or does it make you choose goofy backgrounds and pre desgined headers?





thanks!!
Is the free version of blogger ok?
As far as blogger goes, I don't think there is a paid site. I think every blogger.com account is free. With the blogger.com account you can do whatever you want with your site. You can change the backgrounds, the boarders, the type the color of the type, the different things displayed on the site etc...You can really do a lot to make it your own. Or you can try wordpress.com, but I've never been there. I hope this helped you. If you want, you can check out my blog. It's http://westonbellfamily.blogspot.com. It's a free site and I've done a lot to customize it. I hope this helps.
Reply:There is no paid version of blogger, I think. At any rate, I used the free version for a long time, and still maintain one for a client or two. I now maintain two wordpress.com blogs. I think you'll like it FAR more. Go see wordpress.com - it's free!
name latin

No comments:

Post a Comment