Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where's the link for my traffic stats on Blogger.com?

I have a Blogger account which I hadn't logged into in a while, and when I signed on just now, I went to look at my traffic stats, but the link I thought I remembered for visitor stats is nowhere to be found. Any clue where I should look?
Where's the link for my traffic stats on Blogger.com?
View your blog. Click on "About Me. The visitor stats will be on the left hand side of the page.





You also might be interested in signing up for Google Analytics. It tracks the number of views as well as a whole bunch of other demographics such as where your traffic is coming from, how long your page is viewed, etc.





http://puremonsense.blogspot.com/
Reply:buy a dog whistle, it will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment